Military Veterans & First Responders 10% off!!
A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can help you and your seller close the sale. Here are some of the benefits:
•The agent can recommend a certified InterNACHI inspector to inspect the home before the buyer’s inspector arrives. First Response Home Inspections LLC is a InterNACHI certified home inspector.
• The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something that is not normally done during the buyer’s inspection.
• The seller and agent are alerted to any immediate safety issues discovered before other agents and potential buyers tour the home, and any issues or repairs can be resolved ahead of time, without rushing, which will help the home show better.
• The seller is given an opportunity to dispute or clarify any misstatements in the report before it’s generated for distribution.
• The inspection report helps the seller see his home through the eyes of an unbiased third party, thus making him more realistic about the asking price.
• A Move-In Certified™ inspection report can be used as a marketing tool to help sell the home, both at an open house and online, where the report is hosted on www.FetchReport.com.
• Move-In Certified™ yard signs attract potential buyers.
• A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection helps eliminate buyer’s remorse that sometimes occurs just after a buyer’s inspection.
• A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th- hour renegotiations.
• A Move-In Certified™ seller inspection may encourage a buyer to waive his own inspection contingency.
• Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they sometimes do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals problems at the last minute.
• A Move-In Certified™ inspection report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
• Visit www.MoveInCertified.com for more information.
This service is available in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Star, Nampa and the entire Treasure Valley Idaho.